To celebrate the launch of Yamaha Motor UK’s new racing channels on social media, @YamahaRacing, we’re giving away a 2019 PW50 to one lucky winner!
The PW50 is arguably the most iconic mini-bike in modern motorcycling, with many riders starting out on the 50cc two-stroke including some of the world’s top racers such as Valentino Rossi.
With the its rider-friendly design it’s easy to see why PW50 is a firm favourite with kids and parents. Safety features include an adjustable throttle which allows parents to limit top speed to suit the rider’s skill level – and the enclosed shaft drive reduces maintenance chores. And there’s no gear shifting to worry about, its zippy 50cc 2-stroke engine drives through a fully-automatic gearbox for simple ‘twist-and-go’ performance.
To enter, head over to the Yamaha Racing UK channels on Facebook or Instagram and comment on the competition post or retweet the competition tweet on Twitter.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw starts on 12th March 2019 and ends 1pm on 31st March 2019. Entrants out of this time frame will not be considered.
- To enter, like and comment on the competition post on either Facebook (www.facebook.com/yamahaukracing) or Instagram (instagram.com/yamaharacinguk) or retweet the competition tweet on Twitter (www.twitter.com/yamaharacinguk)
- There will be one winner chosen at random.
- The prize will include one, 2019 PW50 worth £1,499.
- The prize also includes delivery to the Yamaha UK mainland or NI dealer closest to the winner’s home address. No other expenses incurred as a result of the prize will be covered.
- The winners will be chosen at random at 1pm 31st March and contacted within 48
hours of the competition ending.
- The decision is the final and no correspondence will be entered into. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize is non-transferable, for sale, re-sale or redeemable for cash.
- The winner will be announced on the Yamaha Racing UK Facebook/Twitter/Instagram pages and notified via direct message.
- The winners’ names will be displayed on the Yamaha Racing UK Facebook/Twitter/Instagram pages.
- Once the winner has been notified and supplied their name, YMUK will provide further information.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 48 hours of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and select another winner on the criteria set out above.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 or over only.
- Yamaha Motor UK employees are not permitted to enter.
- No purchasenecessary.
- The promotion is offered by Yamaha Motor Europe N.V., Branch UK – Units A2-A3, Kingswey Business Park, Forsyth Road, Woking, GU21 5SA.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.