Don’t be afraid of the Dark!
The radical new naked 125cc bike from the MT Yamaha family DNA gives a serious full-size bike look without the drawback of weighty or cumbersome sizing that doesn’t suit everyone. The street fighter style road bike body work turns heads and the sporty, upright riding position is perfect for everyday fun. The Yamaha MT-125 road bike is fitted with a deltabox frame and monoshock rear suspension and is powered by a 125cc single cylinder, electronic Fuel Injected, liquid-cooled 4-stroke on a YZF-R125 platform with high-end components.
The 41mm diameter upside down front forks and advanced braking system with ABS make the Yamaha MT-125 sure footed on the road giving a confident ride for any level of bike rider. The lightweight race-style Y-spoke wheels complete a contemporary and resplendent look while the High-tech LCD instrument panel allows the rider to see journey statistics like rpm, engine temperature and fuel level, as well as a shift light and digital speedometer safely on the move. The MT-125 road bike has a short tail end with LED taillight for sublime illumination in both day and night settings.
The new tank, seat, handlebars and footrests allow for a sporty riding position while remaining comfortable for both rider and passenger. The frame geometry and ergonomics ensure easy manoeuvrability in urban riding, just like in Yamaha MT 03.
Yamaha MT-125 / 125cc Road Bike Features:
- Radical new naked 125cc bike
- MT family DNA gives a serious full-size bike look
- Streetfighter style
- Sporty, upright riding position for everyday fun
- Deltabox frame and monoshock rear suspension
- 125cc single cylinder liquid-cooled 4-stroke
- YZF-R125 platform with high-end components
- 41mm diameter upside down front forks
- Advanced braking system with ABS on the Yamaha MT-125 A model
- Lightweight race-style Y-spoke wheels
- High-tech LCD instrument panel
- Short tail end with LED taillight
- You can ride this Yamaha MT-125 with an A1 license