Race Ready Inline-Four
Developed from the powerplant of the legendary GSX R750, the Suzuki GSR 750 features a 749cc, four-cylinder, fuel-injected DOHC engine resulting in broad powerband with loads of low-end torque and dynamic mid-range power.
Providing impressive stopping power, the Suzuki GSR 750 is fitted with 310mm dual front disc brakes and a 240mm rear disc brake.
A sculpted vented front fender and headlight shell and chiselled aggressive front bodywork complete its head-turning looks. Moreover, gold coloured anodized upper tubes on the inverted KYB front forks and exposed 4 into 1 exhaust system highlight the GSR 750’s styling.
Take it to the streets on the Suzuki GSR 750.
- Throttle bodies with Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system contribute to cylinder charging efficiency and combustion efficiency for better throttle response and torque at the low to mid rpm range.
- Distinctive triangle-shaped muffler with a form-fitting brushed stainless steel heat shield.
- Well-shaped seat, flanked by stylish frame side covers.
- A compartment underneath the removable passenger seat can carry a U-shaped lock or can be used to store small items.
- Bright and distinctively shaped dual-filament halogen-bulb headlight. Integrated dual position lights with patterned blue lenses.
- The compact turn signals use carefully shaped, custom-look lenses.
- Frame design combines the advantages of a compact tubular girder street bike frame and a twin-spar sportbike frame to deliver a dynamic ride.
- A sport riding position, created by a carefully crafted relationship between the handlebars, footrests and seat.
- Light and open radiator side panels mated with aggressive front bodywork side pieces.