NIU NQiGT (former NIU NGT) Features:
A FASTER SCOOTER
Slip through winding city streets or cruise down major boulevards with ease. In SPORT mode, the NGT’s top speed is 70 km/h, making urban travel faster than ever.
- 28% Climbing Grade
- 3,000W Rated Power
- 89% Conversion Efficiency
A BETTER RIDING EXPERIENCE
NIU’s proprietary FOC controller dynamically manages the Bosch motor to provide smooth acceleration and an incredible riding experience.
3 Distinct Driving Modes:
- SPORT Maximum speed and performance
- DYNAMIC Perfect for everyday use
- E-SAVE Longer range, greater efficiency
- Front and Rear Hydraulic Shocks – adjustable and reactive
- Cruise Control – ride in comfort
TWO INDUSTRY-LEADING BATTERIES
The NGT is equipped with two high-performance lithium-ion batteries that can be removed and charged at any time. The dual 60v35aH battery packs are light and portable with enough power for a range of over 100km while riding 70km/h.
- LED Battery Level Indicator
- Weight: 11kg
- 2 Year Warranty, 5 Year Life Cycle
- Panasonic 18650 Lithium-ion Battery Cells
- Estimated Range – 170 km (E-SAVE Mode, 70kg Load, 25℃)
- Dual Battery – 2100Wh x 2
- Dual Charger – Simultaneous battery charging
- Lightning Fast Charging – Get 100+km of range with a 3.5 hour flash charge.
COMPREHENSIVE BATTERY PROTECTION
- Overcurrent Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- Over-discharge Protection
- Water Protection
- Temperature Protection
- Broken Wire Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Power Device Fault Protection
- Secondary Protection for Battery Faults
- Voltage Equalization
- Battery Logs
- Dual Battery Discharge Management
- Dual Battery Charge Management
DYNAMIC COLOR DISPLAY
The new Smart Dashboard displays different colors for different riding modes, speeds, and vehicle diagnostics to give you a clear picture of how your scooter is performing.
The NGT dashboard uses new technology to stay clear in both high and low light situations. Turn on SPORT mode only when using both battery packs.
THE N-SERIES REIMAGINED
The NGT gives you more flexibility to cruise the open boulevards of big cities at 70km/h, or toggle down into DYNAMIC mode for slower city traffic.
SIMPLE DETAILS AND CONTROLS
- User-friendy Controls
- USB Charging Port
- Retractable Footrests
THE CLOUD ECU: AN EVOLVING “SMART” PLATFORM.
The NIU NQiGT Cloud ECU has been upgraded to our next generation version 3.0 telematics controller. As the brain of the vehicle, it monitors, collects and analyzes vehicle information dozens of times per minute. This lets you remotely monitor the vehicle diagnostics and GPS anti-theft system. Plus, its OTA features allows you to wirelessly upgrade your scooter’s software without having to bring it into a service station.
- 32 SENSORS – Simultaneous Interconnection
- 200 TIMES/MIN – Vehicle Diagnostics
- OTA – Wireless Software Upgrade
NIU APP: YOUR PERSONAL SMART SCOOTER MANAGER
The Cloud ECU’s powerful data capabilities let you check 17 different vehicle statuses like location, riding history, vehicle status, and power statistics in real-time on the mobile app. You also get access to vehicle diagnostics, anti-theft alerts, and after-sales service.
EXTRA TECHNOLOGY FEATURES
- EBS Energy Recovery System – Converts the braking energy into battery power.
- LED Halo Headlamp – LED Integrated CCFL Lamp Structure.
- Auto-Off Indicators – Hands-free Indicators.
- Vehicle Locator – Find your NIU instantly.
SECURITY FOR YOUR SCOOTER
After registering your NIU NGT through our app, any movement of the vehicle will trigger alarms on the scooter and send alerts to your phone. With a precise GPS location, you can see exactly where your scooter is at any time with just one tap.
- 3-AXIS – Movement Detection Alarm
- GPS + GLONASS + BEIDOU – Three-mode positioning system
- NIU E-SCOOTER – App
NIU LIGHTING: BRIGHTER, SAFER, STRONGER
From the iconic halo light to the one-piece wrap-around tail light, the full LED lighting system provides a wider, safer, and more efficient lighting range. The 360° illumination ensures you are safe at night.
CBS BRAKING SYSTEM
When you brake in an emergency, the CBS braking system will split braking force between the front and rear brake discs, reducing stopping distance and ensuring a safe brake at high speeds.
BUILT FOR YOUR CONFIDENCE
From the external plastic molds to the internal frame, we invest in the best materials and technology for safety and durability.
The scooter’s key elements use automotive-grade waterproof components. In rainy weather, the control, signal, and power cables are safe from short-circuiting, and with a 230mm wading depth, the NIU NQiGT is all-set for riding in rain and snow.
Wading Depth – 230mm