Expand your Comfort Zone with Honda Forza 750
We’ve packed this scooter with premium features that help you live life your way. Always-on connectivity keeps you in the loop via your smartphone, and a vivid, full-colour TFT instrument display. There are three default riding modes to choose from, with the option for customisation and a seamless, six-speed, Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT). And, through every split-second’s riding, Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) manages rear tyre traction.
OUR ULTIMATE GT SCOOTER
We started with a question. What would it take to make the ultimate GT scooter? So, we examined every facet of performance. And came up with the answers. First, it needs to be compact enough to get through traffic and easily parked, yet comfortable for two with plenty of legroom for the rider. Add to this styling that draws the eye, wherever it rolls or stops. An enjoyable, strong engine with plenty of power is a must, as is a chassis that elevates handling, with excellent high-speed aerodynamics. And, as a transport tool, it must work for its rider, with useful space under the seat as well as a host of detail convenience that just makes life better. The Forza 750 is the result. And it is our ultimate GT scooter.
Ride Freee: of course, riding is a unique pleasure
But, if you’ve also got things to take care of, the new Honda Smartphone Voice Control system (available with Android™ devices only) links to your device for easy management – via the 5-inch TFT instrument display and left handlebar switchgear – of navigation, calls, messages and music.
Time is precious – so a Smart Key streamlines operation. Kept in your pocket, it operates the keyless ignition system, steering lock, fuel cap and seat. It also opens and locks the (optional) Smart Top Box.
And it pays to be seen, so we’ve added an Emergency Stop Signal (ESS) function; when you brake hard, the rear indicators flash to warn those behind. And there’s one less thing to think about, as the indicators auto-cancel. All lighting is super-efficient LED, for a distinct road presence with high visibility.
- Storage built-in and Smart Key convenience. The under-seat luggage space has 22L volume and accepts a full-face helmet; you’ll find a USB Type-C socket at the rear of the compartment for charging your device. There’s also a useful, easily accessible glove compartment in the right-side inner fairing. And, pop the Smart Key in a pocket – it’ll operate all the systems of the new Honda Forza 750.
- 5-inch TFT screen for intuitive control. Manage riding modes quickly and easily. You can also customise the information displayed to suit your preference and, linking to your device, the Honda Smartphone Voice Control system (available with Android™ devices only) keeps you in touch with everything that matters while you’re riding.
- 745cc, 8-valve parallel twin-cylinder engine. 43.1kW peak power, with 69Nm of torque; this is performance that delivers instant acceleration, from a standing start on through each gear, and relaxed cruising at highway speed with plenty in reserve. Fuel economy of 28.3km/l is possible, as is a potential cruising range of 370km from the 13.2L fuel tank. A 35kW A2 licence conversion is also available.
- Throttle By Wire control with 3 default riding modes and HSTC. STANDARD, SPORT and RAIN modes balance engine power, engine braking and DCT shifting schedule, to match the conditions you’re riding in. At the same time, the level of ABS and Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), for braking force and rear tyre grip, also adjust to suit. USER mode allows you to custom-build the Forza 750’s engine and shifting performance and character.
- Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT). This urban motorcycle is a strong performer, sure. But, like an elite-level athlete, also a smart one. Alongside the riding modes, six-speed DCT offers seamless manual or automatic gear changes. Shifting performance is fully customisable, too.
- Sporty, motorcycle-specification chassis and suspension. A tubular steel diamond frame provides rugged strength and, up front, adjustable 41mm cartridge-style Up Side Down (USD) forks – the sort of unit you’d find on one of our sports bikes – provide superlative suspension control and steering precision. The lightweight aluminium swingarm and adjustable Pro-Link monoshock are another key part of the Forza 750’s handling ability.
- Dual, radial-mount four-piston front brake calipers. Grip large diameter 315mm discs; ABS manages the braking force front and rear, for consistent stopping no matter the conditions you face. The 17-inch cast aluminium front wheel provides surefooted stability, and is matched with a 15-inch rear.
- COMMUTING PACK. We’ve made it easy to set your Forza 750 up as the ultimate travel companion. The Commuting Pack includes a Smart top box, complete with colour-matched panel and handy inner bag, as well as a centre console bag for useful extra storage. All items are available separately.
- 50L SMART TOP BOX. Opened and locked by the same Smart Key that operates the ignition, offering flexible storage space for the weekday commute or weekends away. It is unlocked when you’re with your Forza 750, and automatically locks when you walk away. An inner bag is also available.
- TOP BOX & MATCHING PANNIERS. The standard 50L top box – with matching 26L right and 33L left panniers – utilise colour-matched inserts for the look you want. Removable inner bags are available, to make life easier while travelling.
- COLD WEATHER EQUIPMENT. If you still need to keep riding through the colder days of winter, a pair of heated grips will keep your hands warm. The attachment kit and harness needed for fitting are included in the kit. Also available are upper and lower leg deflectors.